Thinking of selling or buying property?
Whether dealing with personal property or land, The Law Store is more than happy to help! Selling or purchasing a new home is often stressful and costly. However, with The Law Store's expert legal guidance from the start, time, stress and costs can be minimised substantially.
The Range of services provided by The Law Store include:
- Sale & Purchase of Residential/ Commercial Properties
- Lease of Residential/ Commercial Properties
- Preparation/ Advice for Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Pre-purchase Advice (Title searches, checking for any emcumbrances on the title and carrying out LIM reports (Land Information Memorandum).
- Purchase Occupation Licences/ Unit Titles for retirees.
- Property Sharing Agreements
- Mortgage Variations
- Transfer of Title/ Property between parties
- Trust Property Matters
- Rectification of incorrect titles
- First Home Buyer Kiwisaver withdrawals from Kiwisaver Schemes
- First Home Deposit Subsidies from Housing NZ Corporation
If what you seek help for is not listed above - please contact the office to find out whether we can assist you.
Please contact the office for an estimate
(04) 237 5800